Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Starting Line

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon at Debz Bookshelf

Are you as excited as I am for this read-a-thon? A whole week of nothing but fairy tales to read! If you haven’t officially signed up yet, you can do that right here!

Today you’ll be showing off your TBR piles! Whether it’s a picture of your physical pile, or just a list of what you’re planning to read, I want to know what you guys are reading!

Storybound (Storybound #1)Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)Wild Orchid: A Retelling of "The Ballad of Mulan" (Once Upon a Time)Dragon's Breath (Tales of the Frog Princess, #2)

Between the LinesWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years, #1)Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)

Storybound by Marissa Burt
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
Dragon’s Breath by E.D. Baker
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

These are just a few of the options I have available. My goal is to read 4 books this week, but as always, I’m going to aim higher, because the more fairy tale madness the better, right?

And now it’s your turn! Link up to your starting line post below, and stop by to visit other participants, because we all love comments!

And don’t forget to tweet your progress with the hashtag #FairyTaleThon!

4 comments:

  1. My post will be up tomorrow. My read along kickoff post went up today! Sorry! I'm going to read Fathomless too!! I'm excited for this week! Your Read-a-Thons are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Wicked and I remember really liking Wild Orchid (I keep telling myself I have to reread that one at some point). I hope you enjoy both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read any of these, but I've heard good things about them, so I hope you'll enjoy them :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to figure out what I'm reading. And if I have enough fairy tales (I'm not sure I have many/any that won't be rereads.) A library trip may be in order after Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...